The Ducks will be in Fort Worth next month with a free festival.
FORT WORTH, Texas – Guess who’s heading to Funky Town this summer? It’s the The biggest duck in the world!
Get your cameras ready for six story Mama Duck and baby duck Timmy in Trinity Park near downtown Fort Worth.
It’s part of the free Big #KindnessDuck party and festival, which will feature live music, food trucks, drink vendors, crafts, and games.
Here’s when you can see them:
- July 23: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- July 24: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- July 25: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may have seen the ducks on social networks while touring Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Long Island, Toronto, Tacoma, Green Bay and Erie.
Now is the time for the ducks to visit the Lone Star State.
“Texas, and Fort Worth in particular, made a lot of sense to be Mama Duck’s first post-COVID appearance,” said Craig Samborski, owner and leader of the Ducks, in a statement. “Everything in Texas is BIG, and we wanted Mama Duck to come back to the mainstream. The biggest rubber duck in the world inspires us to spread kindness and joy, and the festival hosted by Kyle Wagner and the Kindness Duck Project is a perfect fit. . “
The Kindness Duck Project is a non-profit organization with a three-pillar mission:
- Kindness of Plants: Plant the seeds of kindness by meeting the needs of the community and performing as many random acts of kindness as possible
- Cultivate Kindness: Help promote and elevate charities by providing a wider platform
- Share the Kindness: Give children of all ages the opportunity to receive and give kindness through #KindnessDuck events and program