- Acquire properties and land in attractive locations
Swedenand over time also in other Nordic countries suitable for warehouses, logistics and light industry.
- Continuous development of the existing real estate portfolio and extension and construction of properties on own land.
- Prioritize a differentiated clientele with financially stable tenants and emphyteutic leases.
- Efficient conduct of operational resources where environmental impact and social sustainability are affirmed in business decisions.
- Property value exceeding BSEK 15 at the end of 2024.
- Complete at least 25,000 square meters of new rental space each year.
- 50% of transactions in the real estate portfolio will be digitized by the end of 2026.
- 50% of the loan portfolio is made up of green financing at the end of 2026.
Financial objectives and risk limits
- Property management earnings per common share must increase by at least 10% per year on average over a five-year period.
- The net asset value per ordinary share will increase by at least 12% per annum on average over a period of five years.
- The loan to value ratio will amount to a maximum of 60 percent in the long term.
- The interest coverage ratio must be greater than 1.8 times.
- BREEAM (Very good or higher) or equivalent certification standard, or
- Energy certificates (EPC) A or B, or
- Energy consumption less than 20% of national accessible building regulations, or
- Reduce energy consumption by at least 30% during major renovations.
The board’s objective is to propose each year to the annual general meeting to decide on dividends corresponding to at least 30% of the company’s profits. The Board of Directors intends to prioritize growth over dividends over the next few years, which could result in low or no dividends for common shares.
President of the council,
patrick tillmancomments on the company’s updated framework:
“In 2021, the company implemented a significant change in its operations by refining operations in real estate and divesting the fashion business. The change created the best possible conditions for both operations while optimizing value shareholder.
Logisteacurrently has a strong platform, with a solid ownership base, strong financial capability and an industry-savvy management team with significant transaction experience. The company’s updated strategic framework and objectives provide clear direction and enable continued short- and long-term value creation.”
Nicholas Zuckermancomments on the company’s updated framework:
“The demand for premises for warehouses, logistics and light industry is strong and is supported in the long term by the ongoing digitization and the increased share of e-commerce. We currently see several interesting business opportunities in terms of acquisitions and new productions.
Logisteathe growth objective of 15 billion Swedish crownsin real estate value at the end of 2024 is a clear sign that the company will be an active leader and market leader in this market segment in the future.”